Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 28 maart 2018

Let Me Blow Ya Megamix 2018-03-29 (+ tracklist)

Here you can download my Let Me Blow Ya Megamix.

This is the tracklist of the songs used. Repeats of earlier songs have no new number.

0.   Eve + Gwen Stefani - Let me Blow Ya mind (instrumental)
1.   Gil Scott-Heron B- Movie
2.   Pharell Can I have it like that
3.   Peech Boys Life is Something Special
4.   Jay-Z 99 Problems
5.   Sean Paul  Got to Luv Ya
6.   Busta Rhymes Put Your Hands where my eyes
7.   Busta Rhymes + Mariah Carey I Know What You Want
8.   Dr. Dre The Next Episode
9.   Afroman Because I Got High
10.   Toni Braxton You're Making Me High
11.   Macklemore+Lewis Thriftshop
12.   Sean Paul+ Blu Cantrell Breathe
13.   50 cent 21 Questions
14.   Otis Redding Live at the whisky go go pt 2
15.   Mr. President Coco Jambo
16.   Beats International dub be good to me
17.   Eminem my name is
18.   Will Smith Summertime
19.   Frank Sinatra New York New York
20.   Kings of Leon Sex is on Fire
21.   LMFAO I Am Sexy and I Know It
22.   The Fugees Ready or Not
22.   Grandmaster Flash The Message
23.   Eminem Guilty Conscience
24.   Kelis Milkshake
25.   Dr. Dre Still D.R.E.
26.   Missy Elliott Back in The Day
27.   Ice Cube Hello
28.   NWA Chin Check
29.   Mary J Blige Be Happy
--.   NWA Chin Check (outro)
--.   The Fugees Ready or Not
30.   Busta Rhymes We're Getting Arab Money
31.   Grandmaster Flash The Message
32.   Christina Aguilera DIRTY
33.   Otis Redding Live at the whisky go go pt 2
34.   Beyonce + Sean Paul Baby Boy
35.   Beyonce Single Ladies
36.   Khia My Neck My Back
37.   Eminem without me
38.   Mark Morrison Return of the Mack
39.   Nicole and 50 cent Right there
--.   Eminem my name is
40.   Dr. Dre Nuthing but a G Thang
41.   Aaliyah Try Again
42.   50 cent PIMP
43.   50 cent In da Club
--.   Nicole and 50 cent Right there
44.   Eminem my name is
45.   MC Lyte 10 percent Dis
46.   Snoop Dog Mission Cleopatra
47.   The D.O.C. The Shit
48.   TLC No Scrubs
49.   Lovebug Starski Positive Life
50.   Gorillaz Clint Eastwood
51.   Extreme More than Words
52.   Queen We Will Rock You
--.   Mr. President Coco Jambo
--.   Will Smith Summertime
53.   De Foetsies (Dutch: Killing me softly) Hij Maakte Me Gek Met Zijn Vingers
54.   Wallace + Statler They Like It

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten