Zoeken in deze blog

woensdag 28 maart 2018

Important songs for Cor van Spaendonck

Below is a list of songs that made a lasting impression on me, or really formed me and my muscial taste. I put op the first few that came to mind. If you have suggestions ("but in that case you must also like....") that I forgot, I will add those over time. The order is irrelevant.

  • Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
  • Blue Monday - New Order
  • Situation (Francois Kevorkia mix) - Yaz
  • I.O.U. (Arthur Baker mix) - Freeez
  • Don't Make Me Wait - NYC Peech Boys
  • I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley version) - Donna Summer
  • Planet Rock - Africa Bambata + Soul Sonic Force
  • Adventures at the Wheels of Steel - Grandmaster Flash
  • Lessons 1/2/3 - Double D & Steinski
  • Pump Up the Volume - MARRS
  • Erotic City - Prince (and Kiss, Sexy MF, Get Off, When Doves Cry)
  • Kid Creole & Coconuts megamix for Disco Mix Club by Alan Coulthard
  • Buffalo Gals - Malcolm McLaren
  • Holidays in the Sun - Sex Pistols (first track of side A Never Mind the Bollocks - wow!) 
  • F* You I Won't Do What You Tell Me - Rage Against The Machine
  • No Diggity - Blackstreet
  • Freak Like Me - Adina Howard
  • Keep Their Heads Ringing - Dr. Dre
  • This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
  • The Show - Doug E Fresh
  • Juicy - Notorious BIG
  • Turn Me On - Kevin Lyttle
  • Paid in Full (Coldcut mix) - Eric B + Rakim
  • Viva Colonia - Die Höhner

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten